With DJI Assistant 2 Mavic, you have the option to upload flight data, black box information, calibrate your vision sensor and increase your firmware.
There is also assistant DJI 2 simulator to test flight parameters and practice flying your Mavic drone.
DJI Assistant 2 Download and install only takes a few minutes and is available for Windows and Mac computers.
About Dji Assistant 2 Mavic
The latest version of Mavic Assistant DJI software contains the components below, which we will see in turn.
- Firmware update.
- Upload Data
- Black box
- Wifi settings
- Return to factory settings
DJI 2 assistant software is not a cellphone application. It is installed on the computer and there is a version of Windows and Mac. DJI assistant software is almost completely different from the DJI Go 4. The only similarity is that you can update firmware using DJI Assistant or DJI Go 4 App.
DJI Assistant 2 Download for Mavic Pro
Download the latest 2 DJI assistant software to know How to use DJI assistant with Mavic mini? for your PC or Mac for Mavic Pro. The latest assistant 2 version at the time of writing is 2 v1.2.4. DJI assistant software for Mac and Windows Computers is different so make sure you download the right software.
Assistant 2 downloads are around 217MB for PC and have a .exe file extension. The Mac Version Assistant 2 is a measure of 229 MB and has a .pkg file extension.
ASSISTANT 2 MAVIC Download file will be called something like “DJI + Assistant + 2 + 1.2.3.exe” with the file name that contains the software version.
DJI Assistant 2 Download for Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom
Download the latest Mavic 2 Pro Dji 2 software here for your PC or Mac for Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom. The latest assistant 2 version for Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom at the time of writing is v2.0.6. DJI assistant software for Mac and Windows Computers is different so make sure you download the right software.
MAVIC 2 ASSISTANT 2 download is around 187MB for PC and has a .exe file extension. The Mac Assistant 2 version for Mavic Pro 2 and Zoom is a size of 345 MB and has a .pkg file extension.
How to install the download of DJI 2 assistant software
- Download the DJI Assistant application from the link above
- Double-click on the file that can be executed by the DJI assistant that you just downloaded
- Click yes if you receive a message ask something about whether you want the application to make changes to your computer
- Accept the DJI 2 Assistant Application License Agreement and click Next
- Click Next on Create a Desktop Shortcut
- Click Install
- Next you will see the software excavation file, then install
- Click Finish
Best practices work with assistant Dji 2 mavic
- Remove the propellers and gimbal guards
- Connect your Mavic Pro Quadcopter to your computer or Mac using a Micro USB cable
- Open DJI 2 assistant software
- Double-click on the Mavic Pro icon
- Enter your DJI account so you have to connect to the internet
Update Firmware Mavic Pro Using DJI Assistant 2
Here are instructions on how to use DJI Assistant 2 to update firmware for Mavic Pro Quadcopter and Remote Controller. Both can be done at the same time.
- With remote control and Mavic turned on, connect RC to your computer via the charging port using a Micro USB cable
- Strength on Mavic Pro RC and Quadcopter Mavic Pro and make sure they are connected
- Open DJI 2 assistant software and log in to your DJI account
- Select the “Mavic Pro” icon and click “firmware update” in the left panel
- Select the firmware version that you want to update
- Wait for the firmware to download and the firmware update process will start automatically
- Reboot Mavic Pro Quadcopter and Remote Controller After the firmware update is complete
- You can find more information about how to update the Mavic Pro firmware here.